CLEANJET AUTOMATIC ATOMIZER
- Automatic, contact-free atomiser for disinfecting hands.
- CleanJet guarantees quick and safe disinfection of gloves, meaning less use is required. An automatic sensor detects when the gloved hand is near, and releases an alcohol-based disinfectant solution.
- Has a maximum capacity of 700 ml. A double LED indicates the maximum and minimum levels. When the level is low, the corresponding LED lights up, and an alarm also sounds to alert staff to the need to refill the holder.
- Infra-red sensor system.
- High efficiency atomiser.
- Voltage: 230V.
- Low voltage (uses a transformer):12V.
- CleanJet only operates with alcohol-based solutions (we recommend Spiriclens).
- Complies with regulation 89/336/CEE.
- Completely built with sAISI 304 tainless steel with Scotch Britefinish.
- 340mm x 260mm x 290mm weighs 6,3 kg.
- Cleanrooms in industrial production areas, especially laboratories (pharmaceutical, veterinary, cosmetics, etc.) and agro-food industry,where hand disinfection is required.
- According to norm 89/336/CEE.