ANADE DISTRIBUTES IRRADIATED VINYL TAPES LIMIT PARTICULATE AND BIO-BURDEN COUNTS IN CRITICAL AND ASEPTIC PROCESSING APPLICATIONS
- CR100IR TAPE is an irradiated vinyl tape processed in a Class 10 environment and double bagged
- the tape comes with full certification of irradiation and lot traceability which helps to limit particulate and bio-burden counts in critical and aseptic processing applications
- Available in 12 colors (nine strong colors plus black, white and transparent.) and 9 widths
- the tape has a matte finish that can be written on with a cleanroom marker or pen.
- with a synthetic rubber adhesive which ensures a cleanpeel from most cleanroom surfaces such as stainless steel, polyethylene and Teflon.
- an effective seal to curved and irregular surfaces
- Resistant to most common solvents and acids,
- tape hold up to steam sterilization and dry heat applications and so can be used for color coding and sealing autoclave wrap, bottles and vials.
- Ideal for media preparation, batching, color-coding,packaging and other applications within the lab or sterile processing area.