- MicroControl is a 100% long-lasting Microfiber mop for cleanroom cleaning. It allows the user to scrub floors, walls and roofs with one single utensil and minimum effort. It grants a pollution control at micron scales.
- Its high-quality cleaning results make it ideal for controlled areas, where its utile surface is up to 20m2/mop.
- In addition, mop borders have a patented design that simplify cleaning even in base boards during floor cleaning.
- Several tests in labs ensure the Vileda system’s total adequacy for controlling pollution in critical environments in an efficient way.
- MicroControl by Vileda Profesional:
- Designed for use in cleanrooms up to ISO class 5/GMP A+B (Helmke-Drum, ranking Cat.II IEST-RP-CC-003-87-T).
- Durability test (200 washing cycles and 50 disinfection/sterilisation cycles).
- Chemical resistance test.
- Reports from independent institutes assuring its cleaning efficiency.
- All parts of the system support autoclave, ETO and gamma ray sterilisation.
- Recommended for cleanings in cleanrooms.